Friday, April 20, 2007

How it happened!!

Because I just adore (Not so Single) Gal's blog, here is the story of how the engagement happened!

We are dog sitting for her parents dog (whom I LOVE). She is a black
lab named KC. Anyway I got home from work and Jeff was waiting at the
top of the stairs with KC and a bouquet of flowers. He gave me the
flowers and I was more excited to see the dog! I was down on the
ground with her and then Jeff gets on his knees and says "oh look what
KC has for you on her collar" and there it is, my ring dangling from
her collar! I said "are you for real? (I know, i'm so romantic) and he
asked me to marry him and of course I said yes!

He had asked my parents for my hand in marriage last month and then
talked to my sister. All of our friends here were in on it! We
normally meet them every Wednesday night at a local restaurant so
after I made some calls, we headed there and got to celebrate with
them!

4 comments:

Single Girl said...

Yay! That's so sweet! Congratulations! What a good guy for asking your parents and talking to your sister! Can't wait to hear how the wedding planning goes - I'm sure that will be a lot of craziness!

TTQ said...

How cool to put it on the dog collar! I hope you liked the ring!

Anonymous said...

Jeff is such a sucker. But then again, he will soon have Trisha Takanawa to call his wife - so in the end, he wins.

Congrats to my adopted asian daughter!

Andie said...

congrats! can't wait to see a picture!