Sunday, September 30, 2007

Tagged!

I've been tagged by Not So Single Girl! Here goes!


Four Jobs I Have Had In My Life

1. Cashier at a Hallmark store
2. Cashier at Disney World!
3. Research assistant in a biology lab
4. Waitress Extrodinaire


Four Movies I Can Watch Over and Over

1. Under the Tuscan Sun
2. French Kiss
3. The Goonies
4. While you were sleeping


Four TV Shows I Like to Watch

1. How I Met Your Mother
2. Nip/Tuck
3. The Office
4. Beauty and the Geek


Four Places I Have Vacationed (Wow, do I need one now!)

1. Buenos Aires ( It was work but like a vacation!)
2. San Francisco
3. Philippines
4. Bahamas


Four of My Favorite Dishes

1. Caprese salad (tomato, basil and mozzerella)
2. Thai Peanut curry
3. Spicy tuna sushi roll
4. Sweet Potato fries (more a side, not really a dish!)


Four Web sites I Visit Daily

1. Gmail
2. Myspace/Facebook
3. Netvibes
4. Wedding Bee!


Four Places I Would Rather Be

1. Visiting friends in Chicago
2. Drinking wine in Wine Country
3. Buenos Aires!
4. NYC

3 comments:

SouthernGal said...

In the "Four Places I would Rather Be", you failed to mention New England visiting my sister!!

GatorGirlintheCity said...

opps! I love you sissy!1hkg

Andie said...

ha! I just did the same tag. LOL

I love San Francisco!