Sunday, April 06, 2008

Sunday Dinner

I love to cook when I have enough time to move at a leisurely pace. That's why Sunday Dinner is such a great night of the week for food in our house. It's usually the night I try new recipes that I find from cookbooks, blogs, etc. Tonight was an especially successful meal. I was craving feta cheese for some reason. So the menu du jour was:

Chicken stuffed with Feta, Garlic and Sun Dried Tomatoes
Asparagus with a Lemon Vinegrette (adapted from my Chicago friend Abbey's recipe)
Whole wheat couscous with roasted garlic

It was fufiling and not too guilty a meal :) Any recipes you would like to recommend for next Sunday...leave in the comments!!

And if you are into food, please check out Abbey's blog at http://noolives.com

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks Nat! Your menu sounds delicious!

Single Girl said...

Can you post the recipes?! These sound fantastic!!