Thursday, December 14, 2006

Back in 'Hood

I'm back in Florida and it has just been wonderful. I'm keeping pretty busy with work as my employer has requested that I work remotely a little longer in order to transition my responsibilities. This works out great for me since I'm still making money! I've been interviewing for jobs and am anxiously awaiting the feedback on one of them. The place I interviewed with (a local University) is notoriously slow when it comes to making decisions, but I hope I will hear back soon!

Being near my boyfriend and my family has been wonderful!! I'm also reconnecting with old friends, which is always a blast. The weather has been awesome--it didn't take long to defrost!

I miss my friends in Chicago but honestly I can say I'm not missing Chicago itself very much ;-)

1 comment:

Andie said...

Congrats on being back home!