Friday, October 10, 2008

Why we should all clean out our wallets!

I got a big desire to organize this fine Friday evening. I decide to tackle all that unread mail and ended up shredding most of it. I also decided to clean out my wallet. What a bonanza in unused gift cards!! I found...

A Bed Bath & Beyond Gift Card with a balance of $10.01
An American Express Gift Card with a balance of $14.81
A Wiliams-Sonoma merchandise credit for $32.05

Holy Cow--I can't believe there was $56.87 just hanging around in my wallet! I plan to have a little fun with my new found "money" tomorrow!!

3 comments:

Andie said...

soooo.... what did you buy? LOL

I love when I find stuff like that in my wallet!

The Working Girl said...

What a fabulous find!! And yes, I'd love your Real Simple back issues. How eco-friendly of us!

Always Organizing said...

Gotta love found money!! I have a couple of gift cards hanging around that I need to use up as well...