Sunday, October 19, 2008

Happy 6 month anniversary!

Today is our 6 month wedding anniversary! We celebrated with a Ravens win and a delicious meal at home. I made Bow Tie Pasta with a Tomato Cream sauce and Chicken Sausage. I used the following recipe from AllRecipes.com. The dish was quite the hit! I will definitely add it to my growing list of good recipes. Alongside the pasta, I served roasted pole beans and foccacia bread, both purchased from the Green Market at the beach. I'm settling in for the evening with 60 minutes, The Amazing Race, and Mad Men (If I'm not snoozing on the couch by then!).

4 comments:

Andie said...

Happy Anniversary!

I would love to hear YOUR thoughts on mad men!!!

The Working Girl said...

Happy Anniversary!

The Chicago Blogger said...

Happy Anniversary! I hope you're having an awesome day. :)

The Working Girl said...

Your blog needs an update, neighbor! :)