Sunday, November 23, 2008

Thanks Diana!


Wahoo! My first Blog award! Thanks Diana at The Chicago Blogger!


According to the rules, I need to list 6 things that make me happy!

1. My husband
2. My family (Mom, Dad and Sis)
3. A stack of books that I haven't read yet
4. Good friends
5. A perfect glass of wine
6. A successful recipe

So here are the rest of the rules!

List 6 things that make you happy (done!)
Pass the award on to 6 bloggers for Kreativ.
Link to the blogger who gave you the award.
Link to the blogs receiving the award.
Notify the recipients.

Here are my nominations (some of them may have already been nominated!)

Sweet. Southern. Spirited

The Sum of Awe
The Vogt Family
The Brantley Family Blog
Pretty Random Thoughts
Single Girl in the South

2 comments:

Allison Vogt said...

Hey Natalie! You are so sweet to think of my blog. I love yours! Look forward to reading it now! Have a great Thanksgiving! Will you be staying in town? We are here and can't wait for all this good food! My favorite kind of food! Hope to catch up soon!

Lesli said...

OMG, you nominated me a million years ago and I am just now finding out. I suck!!! But, thank you, and I am going to accept this award now belatedly.

xo