Wednesday, March 29, 2006

I heart Salad Spinners and GeekDating 101

I must rave about my favorite Chicago lunch spot, Salad Spinners at the AON Center on Randolph. Aside from their tasty Sunsplash salad (extra chicken!), I have realized that they are very customer oriented as well. I ordered my salad online for pick up. When I got to the store, I had a little bit of a wait until they could ring me up. The cashier was on the phone taking a lunch order. I didn't mine as I was listening to my favorite podcast Geek Dating 101. When they finally got to me (only waited 2 minutes), I wanted to add soup and a drink to my meal. They gave them to me for free! When they told me my total, it was just for the salad. I asked about the soup and drink and they said not to worry about it! They rock. Also, props to their delicious Butternut Squash soup! Sweet and creamy...you just can't go wrong!

No comments: