Wednesday, August 06, 2008

I'm a bad blogger

I know, I've been quite the neglectful blogger! Work has been unbelieveably crazy and I've been working hard just to keep my head above water. However there is a reprieve. I'm headed to Chicago this weekend! Well in actuality, I will be in Indiana, however I get one blissful day in the city. I am excited to soak up a little Chicago flavor. I'm hoping to drag my sister to brunch with me at the Bongo Room. I want to have high tea at the Peninsula Hotel. Some of you may remember my high tea experience at the Drake. So excited!!

The main purpose of my trip is to celebrate my bestest cousin's wedding! My cousin is 3 months younger than me and we grew up together (albeit we were separated by many miles). Love that we both got married in the same year we turned 30! :)

I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!

No comments: