Friday, November 17, 2006

Strange things about me

This is for my blogging friend Andie...

TAGGED!

Ive been tagged!
The first player of this "game" starts with the topic "seven weird habits/things about me" and people who get tagged need to write a blog about their seven weird habits/things as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose the next six people to be tagged and list their names. Don't forget to leave a comment that says, "You are tagged"

1. I am slightly obsessed with stupid MTV programming like "Parental Control" , "Date My Mom", and "My Super Sweet Sixteen". I once made my boyfriend watch 4 episodes straight of "Parental Control" and "Date My Mom"

2. I get sick everytime I drink red wine. I always end up puking. I'm a wimp.

3. I can always fall asleep when on a plane. Typically I'll fall asleep right as the plane is taking off. Maybe this is more due to the fact that I like flying in the early morning (less chances for delays).

4. I love sweet potatoes, but not in the way that people are used to eating them (with brown sugar and marshamallows). I like to eat them baked in olive oil, garlic powder, black pepper and rosemary.

5. I'm rockin a big TV crush on John Krasinski from the Office. Could he be any cuter??

6. I used to walk dogs and pet sit to make money while I was in college (aside from waiting tables). My dog clientele ranged from Irish setters to standard poodles!

7. I harbor a not so secret love for the 70's pop duo Th
e Carpenters. Blame my parents. But how could you not love Karen's voice??

Hmm, who to tag? Oh! My friend who writes Musings from the Windy City!

1 comment:

Andie said...

how fun! Look at that! I learned some fun things about you! :)