Sunday, September 10, 2006

Missing...

While having dinner with a friend of mine, we lamented about the things we missed from our respective hometowns. A fellow EastCoaster herself, my friend (who I will call Preppygirl) misses preppy guys and Tastykakes. Here is a list of things I miss about living in the South (aside from my family, boyfriend, and friends)...

(1) Vidalia onions and Georgia peaches in the summer
(2) Light sweaters in the winter
(3) Sunrises at the beach...and the smell of the saltwater in the air
(4) Sweet tea and bbq; Fresh Seafood
(5) The relaxed, laid-back pace of life
(6) Peterbrooke Chocolates
(7) Manatee watching from friends' boats
(8) Driving on A1A with my windows rolled down
(9) SEC and ACC football (specifically the Florida Gators!)
(10) Publix

Don't worry! I have lots of things I'll miss about Chicago when I move home. I will post that at a later time...

Off to watch football! Yay for NFL Sundays!

No comments: